Archive | Everett Fire RSS feed for this section

Head-On Crash Injures Two At 23rd and Walnut

February 24, 2015

0 Comments

Everett Firefighters had to use the “Jaws of Life” to remove both the driver’s side doors from a Mitsubishi after a head on crash Tuesday evening. The crash which happened shortly after 5pm, sent two people to Providence Regional Medical Center. Here are a few pictures from the scene. No word on the severity of […]

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
Continue reading...

Unattended Candle Cause Of House Fire at 75th and Lower Ridge Road in Everett

February 18, 2015

0 Comments

Assistant Everett Fire Marshal Eric Hicks tells MyEverettNews.com an unattended candle is the cause of a house fire Wednesday evening. The fire was reported right about 6:00PM in a one story house at the corner of 75th street and Lower Ridge Road. Arriving crews were able to get a fast knock down and contained the […]

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
Continue reading...

Sunday Scare at Eastmont Buzz Inn

February 8, 2015

0 Comments

Some thought the kitchen oven had blow up, others thought a car had gone all the way into the building. In the end things turned out a little less dramatic. It seems an elderly woman had her foot slip and her car hit the east wall of the Buzz Inn at 9504 19th Ave. SE […]

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
Continue reading...

Power Problems In Central Everett Friday Morning

February 6, 2015

2 Comments

7:52am UPDATE: PUD has restored power to all but about 90 people. The combination of a tree into power lines in the 6700 block of Larimer Road and a short circuit in the PUD substation at 52nd street has left a bunch of people in the dark this morning. Larimer road was shut down after […]

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
Continue reading...

Everett Firefighters Stop Blaze In Condemned House

January 23, 2015

0 Comments

Shortly after 6:00 this morning Everett Fire was called to a report of a house fire in the 3300 block of Wetmore. Arriving fire crews were able to contain the fire to a bedroom. Still waiting on word of the cause and a damage estimate. The house has been boarded up and marked as condemned […]

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
Continue reading...

Pilot Lands Safely at Everett’s Paine Field After Nose Gear Failure

January 22, 2015

0 Comments

“It was a great job by a veteran pilot,” said Paine Field operations manager Bruce Fisher. He was describing the landing of a small twin engine aircraft that reported to the tower his front gear would not come down. That call came into Paine Field shortly after 10:30am. Paine Field and Everett Fire units were […]

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
Continue reading...

Photos From Five Vehicle Crash at 112th and I-5 Park and Ride

January 16, 2015

3 Comments

The cause of the crash is still being determined but it sure seems lucky no one was killed after a motorcycle and 4 vehicles collided at the entrance to the I-5 Park and Ride Lot on 112th street Friday night. At least 3 people were taken to Providence Regional Medical Center. Detectives from the Everett […]

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
Continue reading...

Everett Firefighters Use “Jaws of Life” To Free Driver in T-Bone Crash on 112th

January 16, 2015

0 Comments

Everett Firefighters used their Technical Rescue Rig and the “Jaws of Life” to free the driver of a pickup truck who was stuck behind the wheel today. It happened in a T-Bone crash shortly after Noon on 112th SW near BECU. The driver was taken to Providence Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries. Here […]

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
Continue reading...

Fire Damages House in North Everett

January 15, 2015

0 Comments

Here’s what we know about a fire in the 1200 block of Lombard early Thursday morning courtesy of Everett Fire Marshal Rick Robinson… At about 1:13 a.m. on January. 15th, 2015, Everett fire crews responded to multiple 911 calls for a house on fire in the 1200 block of Lombard Avenue. Arriving crews found flames […]

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
Continue reading...

Everett Fire Department Features LGBT Employees in “It Gets Better” Video

January 8, 2015

0 Comments

The City of Everett today released this video made in November featuring Everett Fire Department employees along with members of other fire departments in support of the It Gets Better Project. It talks about the challenges Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people face as they consider careers in the Fire Service. The 13-minute video features […]

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
Continue reading...

Another Quick Stop By Everett Firefighters

January 4, 2015

0 Comments

Everett Firefighters got a quick stop on an electrical fire at a house on West Magnolia road today. The fire was reported about 9:15am. Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the area where it broke out. An investigator has been called to the home. No damage estimate or official cause yet. Here are […]

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
Continue reading...

Woman Safe After Saturday Night House Fire on 75th Street in Everett

January 3, 2015

0 Comments

9:20pm Update: Assistant Everett Fire Marshal Eric Hicks tells MyEverettNews.com that the fire investigator has determined the fire was caused by a faulty electrical connection. The Red Cross is helping the resident for the night. 8:30pm: Everett Firefighters got a quick stop on a house fire in the 300 block of 75th street SE Saturday […]

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
Continue reading...