Bathroom Fire Quickly Stopped By Everett Firefighters

December 4, 2016

Everett Fire

bathroom fire

Firefighters pull hose from Engine 6.

bathroom fire

A crew hooks to a hydrant in front of the apartment building.

bathroom fire

The fire was contained within a bathroom in this unit.

bathroom fire

It didn’t take long for crews to begin packing up and clearing the scene.

Everett Firefighters were able find and quickly contain a bathroom fire in an unattended apartment on Howard Avenue late Sunday morning.

About 11 AM there was a report of a fire alarm going off in an apartment building in the Housing Hope complex just north of Howard and Broadway.

Crews from Engine 5 made entry into the building and found a unit filling with smoke. They got into the apartment and quickly put out the fire.

As a precaution, people living in the building were evacuated for a short time.

Everyone is now back inside and the damage was minor.

There were no injuries.

Here are a few MyEverettNews.com photos.


About myeverettnews

My Everett News is a hyperlocal news website featuring breaking news and events in Everett, WA. We also cover City of Everett information and items of interest to those who live and work in Everett. It's written by Leland Dart a former Snohomish County based radio reporter born and raised in Everett.

View all posts by myeverettnews

Comments are closed.