Fire Creates a Near Kitchen Nightmare for Everett’s Prohibition Grille

November 17, 2012

Downtown Everett, Everett, Everett Fire

It was a close call for the Prohibition Grille in the 1400 block of Hewitt Avenue this morning. According to Candice, who answered the phone Saturday afternoon, a small fire after something was left on the kitchen stove led to smoke throughout the restaurant. She said their systems worked like they were supposed to and they just have a lot of cleaning to do. Luckily there was no major damage but the restaurant will be closed tonight and Sunday.

It's only fair to share...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestEmail this to someonePrint this pageShare on RedditShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponShare on TumblrDigg this
, ,

About myeverettnews

My Everett News is a hyperlocal news website featuring breaking news and events in Everett, WA. We also cover City of Everett information and items of interest to those who live and work in Everett. It's written by Leland Dart a former Snohomish County based radio reporter born and raised in Everett.

View all posts by myeverettnews
advert

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply