Everett Man Burned When Flooring Material Flashes

June 3, 2015

Everett, Everett Fire

fire

A very light haze hangs over the house.

Fairfax fire

Everett Firefighters exit the basement.

A man working on refinishing floors was sent to the hospital today when the material he was working with flashed on him causing him to be burned. According to Everett Fire Marshal Rick Robinson, 9-1-1 received a call from a neighbor at 12:45 of a possible house fire in the 2200 block of Fairfax in central Everett. One person was reportedly injured. The neighbor was able to put out the fire and help the victim to the front yard. Firefighters quickly made sure the fire was out and ventilated the smoke and vapor from the house. The man who had been re-finishing the floors was taken to Providence Regional Medical Center by paramedics with non-life-threatening burns. Damage to the home was minimal.


,

About myeverettnews

My Everett News is a hyperlocal news website featuring breaking news and events in Everett, WA. We also cover City of Everett information and items of interest to those who live and work in Everett. It's written by Leland Dart a former Snohomish County based radio reporter born and raised in Everett.

View all posts by myeverettnews
advert

Comments are closed.