BBQ Grill Likely Cause Of Everett House Fire

September 22, 2019

Everett Fire

Smoke pours from the front of the home.

Firefighters on the front porch.

The fire spread around the side of the house.

A crew works on the north side of the house.

The propane grill on the front porch that was being used at the time of the fire.

An issue with a gas BBQ grill may be behind the cause of a house fire that did significant damage to a home in the 2700 block of Maple Street in north Everett Sunday afternoon.

No one was injured but there was a fair amount of smoke and water damage and two residents were displaced.

At the time these photos were taken an Everett Fire Inspector was looking into the exact cause.



About myeverettnews

My Everett News is a hyperlocal news website featuring breaking news and events in Everett, WA. We also cover City of Everett information and items of interest to those who live and work in Everett. It's written by Leland Dart a former Snohomish County based radio reporter born and raised in Everett.

View all posts by myeverettnews

Comments are closed.