Smoke Alarm, Alert Neighbor Save Everett House

May 30, 2016

Everett, Everett Fire

smoke alarm

smoke alarm

smoke alarm The beeping of a smoke alarm and the sight of smoke coming from the eaves led an Everett man to call 9-1-1 to report his neighbors house on fire.

It happened around 8:00 PM Sunday evening in the 8200 block of Upper Ridge Road.

Everett firefighters made a quick entry and found food burning on the stove.

There was no one home but the house had filled with smoke.

Firefighters were able to get the fire out and air out the house keeping damage to a minimum.

It’s a good reminder to do a quick double check of the stove before you leave your house or apartment.

Here are a couple of smokey MyEverettNews.com photos.

$10 donation

If you like what we do please give a $10 donation each year so we can keep doing it!




,

About myeverettnews

My Everett News is a hyperlocal news website featuring breaking news and events in Everett, WA. We also cover City of Everett information and items of interest to those who live and work in Everett. It's written by Leland Dart a former Snohomish County based radio reporter born and raised in Everett.

View all posts by myeverettnews
advert

One Response to “Smoke Alarm, Alert Neighbor Save Everett House”

  1. Anon Says:

    There’s actually a few pretty old houses there, tucked away from the seedy mess that is Casino Road. Good to have good neighbors.