Unattended Candle Cause Of House Fire at 75th and Lower Ridge Road in Everett

February 18, 2015

Everett, Everett Fire

75th fire

Everett firefighters made a quick entry.

75th water

Water out the back bedroom window in an offensive attack by Everett Fire.

75th fire 3

Everett Firefighters creating ventilation.

75th fire 5

An Everett Firefighter is rinsed off after being in the burning home.

Assistant Everett Fire Marshal Eric Hicks tells MyEverettNews.com an unattended candle is the cause of a house fire Wednesday evening. The fire was reported right about 6:00PM in a one story house at the corner of 75th street and Lower Ridge Road. Arriving crews were able to get a fast knock down and contained the fire to the back bedrooms. There was extensive smoke and water damage. No dollar damage estimate yet but the good news is no one was injured and the Red Cross is helping the residents with shelter and other needs. Here are a few pictures from the scene.

,

About myeverettnews

My Everett News is a hyperlocal news website featuring breaking news and events in Everett, WA. We also cover City of Everett information and items of interest to those who live and work in Everett. It's written by Leland Dart a former Snohomish County based radio reporter born and raised in Everett.

View all posts by myeverettnews

Comments are closed.