No Injuries in Everett House Fire

November 24, 2012

Everett, Everett Fire

Firefighters were able to get a fairly quick stop on a fire at a house in the 2200 block of 73rd Street SE this afternoon. Around 4:30 Everett Fire Crews were called to the house to a report of a fire that had possibly gone from the fireplace into the wall. Crews arrived and had to cut out wall board in order to access the area where the fire started to spread. Firefighters also had to open up a hole in an upper exterior wall to vent smoke from the attic. No injuries and no damage estimate yet.

,

About myeverettnews

My Everett News is a hyperlocal news website featuring breaking news and events in Everett, WA. We also cover City of Everett information and items of interest to those who live and work in Everett. It's written by Leland Dart a former Snohomish County based radio reporter born and raised in Everett.

View all posts by myeverettnews
advert

Comments are closed.