Everett, WA Apartment Fire Caused by Discarded Cigarette

May 20, 2011

Everett

The City of Everett says a discarded cigarette is to blame for the fire this morning at Crystal Springs Apartments on Casino Road in South Everett, WA. City spokesperson Kate Reardon says the fire caused around $400,000.oo worth of damage. More than 50 firefighters including all on duty Everett Firefighters plus crews from Mukilteo, Naval Station Everett, Mukilteo and Snohomish Fire District 1 battled the fire for more than an hour before declaring the fire out. The Snohomish County Chapter of the American Red Cross is helping out the families that were displaced

, ,

About myeverettnews

My Everett News is a hyperlocal news website featuring breaking news and events in Everett, WA. We also cover City of Everett information and items of interest to those who live and work in Everett. It's written by Leland Dart a former Snohomish County based radio reporter born and raised in Everett.

View all posts by myeverettnews
advert

Comments are closed.