Wheels on the Waterfront Fall Classic Car Show is an annual event the first weekend after Labor Day. With special support from the Port of Everett and Harbor Marine, the event showcases and awards prizes to cars in eight different classifications.
Event to include: Scuttlebutt Brewery Beer Garden, Live music with SoulMuchFun, food vendors, awards ceremony, raffles, and more.
Date: Saturday, September 8, 2012
Location: Waterfront Center, 1205 Craftsman Way, Everett, Washington (Port of Everett Marina)
Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Set-up 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.) Cost: FREE to visitors; $20 car registration fee includes free show t-shirt Entries: Classic stock and modified cars as well as hot and street rods will be featured and trophies given to the top 3 in each of the 8 judged categories. All show cars will be on concrete as Craftsman Way will be blocked off for the show.
Schedule of Events (Saturday, September 8)
- 7a.m. to 9:30a.m.: Registration, set-up cars “show & shine “, displays, vendors ready by 10 a.m.
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.: Car show participants and car dealerships “live” Car Talk Show KRKO radio
- 10 a.m. to 4p.m.: Cars on display to public, (official judging 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
- 2 to 2:30 p.m.: Awards ceremony, drawings /raffles announced
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Scuttlebutt Beer Garden
- 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Live music/dancing to SoulMuchfun
- 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Vendors open for business
- 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Clean-up, take down, street re-opens