The Everett Public Schools Foundation is launching its third annual “Stuff the Bus For Kids” event. It’s an ambitious goal this year with five different locations around Everett set to collect backpacks and school supplies. You can help by sponsoring a backpack for a student, sponsoring a bin or hold a drive at your business or by donating supplies at one of the drop-off locations listed below. Help stuff not one, but five busses for Everett’s kids…
When: August 16th through August 19th from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
* QFC at 2615 Broadway Ave, Everett
* QFC at 4919 Evergreen Way, Everett
* Fred Meyer at 12906 Bothell-Everett Hwy, Everett
* Central Market at 15605 Main Street, Mill Creek
* Safeway at 5802 134th Place S.E., Everett
Why: We want every student in the Everett School District to have the backpacks and supplies they need to have a successful start to their school year! Goal this year: 1,716 requests from our schools.
What: School Supply list for Elementary and Middle/High
How can you help?
1. Sponsor a filled backpack. Each donation of $50.00 will help us purchase supplies needed. You or your business can donate through PayPal on this page or send a check to the EPS Foundation c/o Stuff the Bus for Kids, P.O. Box 1312, Everett, WA 98213. We will send a confirmation of donation to you during the course of the drive.
2. Sponsor a bin at your place of business: Please contact email@example.com if you would like to have a bin delivered. Bins will be delivered on Wednesday, August 1st and picked up by Monday, August 20th.
3. Be looking for big yellow buses around our community to drop off donations during the drive.